Would You Rather: Beauty Edition!


Nobody likes to be embarrassed.. but we all have our moments... If you were able to actually chose your moment which would you rather? This is a tag going around on youtube, & I'd love for my subscribers to join in on the fun! Comments are more than welcome♥♥ Christmas is right around the corner so lets all be merry & have a good time with this! xo




♥ Would you rather walk around all day with you skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress?
I'd much rather be seen in a really see through dress, because I can always put something on under it :) yes, I'm cheating lol!! If your underwear is tucked into your skirt that's mega embarrassing!!

♥ Would you rather go to a party and not realize until the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued?
I'd rather my lashes coming unglued.. That won't look as bad in pictures, and I could always just pull off the strip whereas lipstick on the teeth omg.. pictures will def pick that up! Imagine smiling laughing having a good time and you have red teeth, eeww.

♥ Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
It would be the mascara on one eye, because if you know me.. you'd know that I wear falsies all the time anyway. (with mascara on my real lashes so that they blend better) but still... defiantly not blush on one side haha that would be really off!

♥ Would you rather wear lipstick/lipliner combo or frosty blue eyeshadow?
I line my lips all the time, but not for the liner to really show.. more for it to just shape my lips or even fill them in so the lipstick can stick to it and last longer... so my answer is the lipstick/lipliner combo.

♥ Would you rather wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer?
Wow.. tough one... I never go overboard on bronzer, I use it to contour & that's about it, maybe the foundation two shades too light (on Halloween) haha!

♥ Would you rather drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy who broke your heart on a bad hair day when your skin is freaking out?
Drink the ketchup.. really? I guess run into the guy who broke my heart because I'm sure if he had my heart at one point he has seen me at my best & my worst already so who cares!..

♥ Would you rather be able to date any celeb you wanted or wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair?
I'd rather wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair! Who says that the celeb that I would want to date would be the guy for me? That would be my loss on perfect hair everyday without having to do anything to it! This was the easiest choice for me!!

♥ Would you rather your armpits smell musky or like delicious lasagna?
Umm.. Lasagna, duh! I'd play it off like I was cooking lasagna that's why I smell like it lol. No excuse for muskiness. YUCK!

♥ Would you rather give up your makeup or cell phone for one year?
I'd rather give up my cell phone, because I really love make-up even though we are all beautiful without it.. it still enhances a lot and it's so much fun! Now-a-days there are so many other ways to keep in touch. I don't even use my cell phone that much actually. I'd miss make-up way to much. Just thinking about a year without make-up is making me sad right now!

♥ Would you rather run into a cute guy you like with food all in your grill or no makeup at all?
No make-up at all! Like I said in the previous question.. we are all beautiful without make-up! Seriously that's really gross having food all in your grill! Why would you be walking around like that anyway?

Have fun with this guys... I am tagging all of my subscribers! Tag you're it!
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment