Blogger Awards!




I've accepted these awards before but never followed the rules completely... I did list 7 random facts about myself for one but never nominated anyone else for the award like I was supposed to...

1. I used to be a party girl... partying just about every single might of the week

2. Can memorize all of the words to any movie (& act them out too)

3. I'm a true Scorpio (yea, whatever that means right)

4. I suffer with migraines

5. I like writing everything down (I'm one of those people)

6. I used to dance tap, ballet, african, jazz, & modern.. even danced at Carnegie Hall

7. I only told a handful of my friends about my blog.. & only about 3 of my friends that I have twitter! (Am I weird or what?)

The Rules:


To accept the award you must mention the person that gave you the award as well as nominate others & list 7 random facts about yourself.

I am nominating a few of my new followers because I'd like to know more about them <3

Pepe ~ Make Up Like Graffiti

Samantha ~ Samantha's Makeup Room

Adthenshesmiled ~ Someone, Somewhere, Blogging

Ellis ~ EllyBellyBaybee

p.s. sorry if you've already been nominated & accepted these awards! just do it again, i did! ")

Thank you Mei Mei for these awards! Check out her blog guys! ♥



“I wish life were more like a musical, so when I burst into song at the bus stop, people would stop staring at me. It might also make them more inclined to learn the chorus and the dance numbers.”



Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment