Painted Love Lipstick!









Painted Love Lipstick in Stiletto by Kat Von D has become my summer go-to red lip! The simplest & one of the fastest looks that I love to do is a contoured eye (using shade darker than skintone in crease) & a liquid liner (I've been gravitating towards Stila Sequins lately!) With this very simple, clean look I get to play up my lips a lot more! (one of my favorite attributes hehe)




Active Ingredients:

♥ Natural Seed Oil (Castor): Acts an emollient and moisturizer.

♥ Hydrogenated Polydecene: Emollient and contributes to long-wearing effect.

♥ Vitamins A, C, and E: Provide antioxidant and antiaging properties.






If you're on the search for a long lasting orange-red, or just a great tube of rich, full color lipstick check out Kat Von D's collection of Painted Love Lipsticks!







Simple yet captivating.









“Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.” -Gwyneth Paltrow











Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment