MY LUSH EXPERIENCE!


Hey guys,
For those of you that watch my YouTube channel you are probably familiar with my recent post about my "Lush Experience".
I have now made a commitment to myself and the environment to only use skin care and makeup (where possible) that is organic fresh and not harmful for your skin or the environment!
Since doing this not only do i feel amazing, but you can see the diffence in my skin! I feel more at peace and calm, i know that might sound weird but its 100% true!
The reason why i love Lush so much is there is so much variety and choice! The staff are all wonderfull and they are so happy and knolegeble in their products! Honestly i would love to work at Lush!
They have so many store around the world and if you dont live close to one they have a internet store and can send you products from almost anywhere!
Great things ive found about lush, is not only their products but their phyloslphy!
They are very happy and have such a drive and passion for natual organic and wonderfull products!
In their advertising they have REAL people with REAL testimonies!
They DONT test on animals! Which to me is SO important! They test on willig and happy HUMANS!
They care about their suppluers oftern visiting their place of source to check their working conditions, they are very ethical and make sure that their supplyers are getting paid the correct amount of $$$
And finally the last 2 statments from Lush which really made me a lifetime supporter is
"they believe in making mistakes, loosing everything and starting all over again!"
andlastly
they "want to make a positive and lasting difference to the cosmetics and makeup industry!"

SO all that said! Nows time for the Fun! i showed you on my YouTube Channel my Skincare routine i bought! BUT i had to keep my video under 15mins =( so i didnt get to show you everthing, well heres my chance hehehe! Im posting photos and discpritons of all my purchaes from lush for you guys to see!!!
So ill start with my Face care products again but ill go into more depth!