Makeup Transformation- Get Ready With me!

Hey guys!
So i recently had a work awards night! Where i live there arnt many opportunity's to get all dolled up so when one arises i POUNCE on the opportunity!




 I was so excited to try out a new eyeshadow shade that i have never worn before...which is red! i was so happy with the end result! i think ive found my new "black smokey eye!" Really makes your eyes POP!!

It was such a great night- filled with laughter and lots of giggling on my part lol!





We each won a award- some were serious and some were stupid and funny! I won the "Happy Award" for being the happiest person on crew =D naawwww
Also- my dress was sooo dirty by the end of the night, a few people spilled their drink on me...oh well lol




If you guys want to see/ or havent seen my tutorial on this look
WATCH IT NOW!!



Ok now thats all out of the way...now onto the good stuff!

FACE MASK/PEEL

I used a home made recipe of mine which is a CHOCOLATE ACNE KILLING Mask! it really works wonders click here to view the recipe

I also used a Cucumber Peel off mask by Freeman (bought from a chemist)
I just applied it on my t-zone- which is where im more prone to black heads and impurities!

The moisturizer i finished off with is a amazing brand called "Beauty and the Bee's" Its a Tasmanian (my home town) made brand and its incredible!

HAIR COLOUR

So yes i got my hair coloured! The Leopard print i did myself- just by literally painting it on my hair. The all over colour was a off black shade about a 3 level- not flat black but a bit softer! It was also a semi so it made my hair VERY shiny!

EXFOLIATION/TAN 

Ok so as you know exfoliating before a tan is a MUST- Click here for my Simple Sugar Scrub Recipe!

For my tan i used my trusty "Bondi Sands" tan in dark- i did however apply about 3 coats lol!

BATH BOMB & NAILS

I used a Cocoa Butter Bath bomb that i bought from a local shop
and my nail polish is by ELF in the shade Plum

MAKEUP

Products i used in order!

Lime Crime- Eyeshadow Helper
BH Cosmetics 120 3rd Edition Palette- Red Shades
Naked Paletted- Virgin Eyeshadow
Mehron Pro Neutralizing Wheel
Mehron Creme HD PRO Foundation in Med 3
ELF HD Powder in Translucent
Mehron Concealer in Dark- For Eyebrows
Essence Gel eyeliner in Black
Red Cherry 523 Lashes
Essence Mascara in Black
SAVVY Pressed Powder in Dark- Contouring
NYX Blush in Seductress
Sugarpill Eyeshadow in Tako
NYX Lipstick in Orange Soda
ELF Lipgloss in Malt Shake

HAIR

I used my VS Saoon Hair curling Barrel- GIVING ON OF THESE BABY'S AWAY- MAKE SURE YOU ENTER MY COMP~!
AND I USED MY MINT GHD STYLER


OUTFIT

DRESS FROM ASOS
* FUNNY story i did by a sticky bra to wear with this dress...EPIC fail lol! Oh well

SHOES & BAG FROM K-MART
JEWLLERY FORM LOVISA
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment