Soft Smokey ; Nude Lip


My little beauty! Just love this girl, I've been doing her makeup since the very beginning of my makeup journey.. Her and her family hold a special place in my heart ♥️

Mercedes has not changed her look! Soft smokey eye with a nude lip. Very clean & elegant... Literally perfect for any occasion!

Products I usually use on her include:

▪️Clinique Moisture Surge Spray
▪️Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Cream
▪️Anastasia Brow Powder
▪️Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer 
▪️Nars Turkish Delight Gloss
▪️Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner 
▪️Chanel Le Volume Mascara
▪️Kiss Au Naturale Lashes
▪️Guerlain Bronzer
▪️Smashbox Under Eye Illuminator
▪️BenEye Banana Powder


"Stay committed to your decisions; but stay flexible to your approach."

 







Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment