Oily Skin? My New Found Secret Weapon!


Laura Mercier Secret Finish Mattifying Gel!


A lot of us suffer with oily t-zones! While dewy may be the look that we are going for when our oils come into play it can begin looking like an awful shine instead of a radiant glow!

I use this as my "spot treatment" ..whether I'm wearing a matte or a luminous foundation this liquid-gel works OVER my makeup for touch-ups throughout the day!

I must admit I was a bit afraid of applying a gel over my foundation, I didnt know what to expect. (thought it would break up the foundation, or roll on all icky) However, I was pleasently surprised that it reduced the shine & made me feel very comfortable & confident!

Description:
A fresh, shine-controlling liquid-gel designed with the needs of oily skin in mind.
Primarily for touch-ups throughout the day over makeup, this innovative formula 'soaks up' facial oil and mattifies the skin on contact. The lightweight gel removes shine for hours, leaving a translucent, matte finish. Free of oils, parabens, and fragrances!


How to use:

❤ Squeeze very small amount onto fingertips.

❤ Gently rub product between fingertips so that it forms a thin layer.

❤ Apply to the oily areas of the face using a light patting motion.

Overly oily skin:
Product may be applied lightly before foundation. *this method is recommended for overly oily skin types only*






What are some of your secret weapons?


“If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.”



Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment