FULL GLAMOROUS HAIR..WITHOUT THE DAMAGE?...SIMPLE! Bornprettystore.com REVIEW!

Hey guys!
I know alot of you struggle to get full voluminous hair! Some of us arn't blessed with mountains of hair.
And unfortunately, teasing and lots of hairspray can be damaging to your hair.

If only their was a way to fake more volume and height.......


Da na na DAAA!!



FOUND!! FOR ONLY $3.10!


 INTRODUCING HAIR BASE'S FROM BORN PRETTY STORE.COM

Yes this product was sent to be for free to review form Born Pretty Store
So before I start this is my 100% Honest opinion.

BEFORE I START more about where this product is from!

BORN PRETTY STORE. COM
Is a wholesaler of many amazing products! They specialize in nail and nail art products, including nail stamps (below picture), Acrylic kits and 3D nail art!

 They also have amazing and cute jewellery including Hello Kitty





And into my realm now FALSE EYELASHES, hair extensions, also cosmetic lenses, and 1000x more amazing things!


Their prices are so competitive! I was honestly shocked when i looked at how cheap some of their products are!
THESE LASHES
FOR A PACK OF 10 were only $3.76!!! OMG for a pack of 10!!!



SO BACK TO THE HAIR BASE REVIEW!
WHAT ARE THEY MADE OF
They are made of a concave shaped foam and Velcro
very simple and im guessing cheap to make. When I say concave i mean the cushion is shaped out-ward so it fits nice and snug with the shape of your head!



ARE THEY EASY TO USE?
Yes absolutely! you simple section your hair where you would like to have more volume place the cushion in (i like to move it back and forth on my scalp so the cushion stays in place longer) and then release the rest of you hair on top! Their are so many uses! You can use them when your hair in down on its own, or in a pony tail or to make a amazing hair up! 


DO THEY STAY IN?
Yes they do I have tested these for quite a few days now in all different styles and they are incredible! You can if your worried about the holding power tease a section of hair before you apply it! The tease section will grab onto the Velcro even more and make for MAXIMUM hold!

ARE THEY HARD TO GET OUT?
Depending on whether of not you have added teasing, they arnt too hard to remove! I like to section all the hair out of the way, then i gently grab the hair cushion and pull it down towards my ends, it feels like a comb running though your hair!

WILL YOU USE THEM AGAIN
AHHHH YES YES YES YES! Its so quick and I know how to tease my hair and it just takes forever! these are so simple and really cuts down the styling time!

CUSTOMER SERVICE
They were amazing I dealt with Kevin and he was so nice! We had constant emails and was always in touch with me.

SHIPPING
I was pretty amazing to find that they offer FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE, IF your item is under 2.2kg! But that is amazing! The items take between 9- 20 business days to arrive depending on where you live! In my case this took about 2 weeks to arrive so I was pretty happy with that!

So their you have it! I am defiantly in love with Born Pretty Store! and once you check out their web sight you will be too!


HAIR TUTORIAL COMING SOON

Lots of love
Jade xx
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment