Get Ready With Jade- Out to Dinner!


Hey lovelies!
so this is another "Get ready with Jade" video!
Oh i love making these so much!





Here all all the products that i used in this video!

BATH/MASK

I always love starting a night out with a relaxing bath!
this was my weapon of choice tonight-

LUSH SUNNY SIDE BATH BOMB!
This is great, because its so glittery and leaves your skin supper soft with a golden sheen!

ALSO I always love doing a face mask! For my mask tonight i just used my Organic Strawberry Cleaner- And left it on for 15mins it felt amazing!
Check out the recipe here!

NAILS

Because i was wearing a orange dress with purple shoes i wanted to incorporate the purple into my nails
This is was i came up with! i used a cosmetics sponge to create a gold gradient at the ends of my nails.

 

Ulta3 in Eighties Fuchsia
Face of Australia in Molten Metallics Gold
Milani Jewel FX in 531 Gold

FACE

when im heading out i want my skin to look flawless and last all night
this is the perfect combination for me!


Red Earth 4 Pan Concealer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Pebble
Estee Lauder Ideal Light in Light


POWDER & BLUSH

Keeping with the orange theme, i used a peachy rosy blush


MAC Studio Fix in NC25
Red Earth Blush in CI001
Elf Blush in Glow

EYES

I wanted a soft smokey eye, that was dramatic but not too over the top. I created this by only
applying the shadows on the lid and outer corner. This was there wasnt too much visible colour, but i still had a sexy smokey eye.

 

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Pupa Quad in 05 (Black & White shadows only)
SAVVY Shadow in Steel
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean


LASHES

You all know me! Lashes are a MUST
Models Prefer Mascara in Black/Brown
False Lashes from Circlelens.com.au

LIPS

Again going with the same theme, i chose a soft orange coral shade for my lips

Ulta3 Lipliner in Terracotta
Ulta3 Lipstick in Orange Crush
Planet Earth Lipgloss in Orange/Red

HAIR

I used a old technique i learned when i was hairdressing. Curl the hair section by section. Making sure the hair is curled in the same direction. Once curled reform the curl and place a clip....or a peg (in my case) in the curl to hold it while it cools.
This will make your curls bigger softer and give them more hold!



Kerastase Necter Thermique (heat protection cream)
Davroe Argan Oil
VS SASSOON Hair Curling Barrel 38mm

CLOTHES/SHOES/ACCESSORIES 

So if any of you have watched my OOTD'S i love bright colours! And now that my hair is darker, i feel i can experiment with more colour blocking!


JC LITA DUPE
Mojito Platforms in Sude- Purple

 

100% Silk Dress By Shimmer


 

Orange Flower Ring Diva
Glitter & Leopard Bracelet Diva
Gold Clutch Kmart




Boyfriend Blazer From Jay Jays


 

Watch the video here!


Thankyou all for reading have

a Stunning day

 

Jade x

 


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment