THE LUSH TAG!

Hey Lovelies!
So ive been asked to do the "Lush Tag" And as you all know i LOVE lush so i was super excited to do this tag!
Thank you so much to lilixrose for tagging me!

Why not just get right into it!
 

QUESTIONS :)


1. How did you get into lush?
2.How often do you go to lush?
3. What is your all time favorite product? (out of anything permanent or from a collection)
4. What's your favorite Soap?
5.Whats your favorite Bath Ballistic
6.Whats your favorite Bubble Bar
7.Whats your favorite Shower Gel or Jelly
8.Whats your favorite Skincare or Haircare Product?
9. Your go to product in the morning?
10. A product you regret buying?
11. optional; if you could invent your own lush product, what would it be?
(description)

 

 

1. How did you get into lush? 

Gees it started a while ago. I remember going to Melbourne with my Dad when i was young to visit family. We spent a day shopping and my Aunty told me i had to see Lush. As soon as i saw it I was amazing! Back home in Tassie we had nothing like it at the time and it was amazing I still remember the way it smelled! I got a glittering pink bubble bar (cant remember the name) but after that i was sold!
Then about 7 years (literally!) they finally had one in my home town! I would go there on my lunch breaks and spend all my pay there!


 2.How often do you go to lush?  

Not as often as id like to...but im guessing my bank account is thankful for that haha! 
there is no lush where i live the closet one is 800kms away. But thank god for internet shopping!
I now get all my Lush products through their websight!



3. What is your all time favorite product? (out of anything permanent or from a collection)

It would have to be "sex in the shower" Emotibomb! Its such a fantastic idea and they really wake you up in the morning, especially if you dont have time for a bath! This is a fantastic and surprisingly relaxing shower!


 4. What's your favorite Soap?

I am such a sweet tooth at heart. So my favorite soap (for the time being) is Rockstar!
Its so sweet and smells just like fairy floss and musk lollies Oh i love it!
 

5.Whats your favorite Bath Ballistic

Defiantly the "Dragons Egg" it looks plain on the outside, but trust me its spectacular on the inside, just like fireworks! It was the best bath ive ever had! 


6.Whats your favorite Bubble Bar

OHHH that is so hard because there are so many products that i love!
I would have to say.... the Comforter Bubblebar. that is something i have to get everytime i do a on-line order!

7.Whats your favorite Shower Gel or Jelly

Without a doubt sweetie Pie jelly! it smells to die for and its so fun to use!
 

8.Whats your favorite Skincare or Haircare Product?

It would have to be the Imperialis moisturizer it is amazing! Especially because my skin is combination its perfect to spot treat and moisturize the dry areas without over moisturizing the oily areas! INCREDIBLE!  


9. Your go to product in the morning?

Again Imperialis moisturizer straight after ive washed my face its a must everyday!
 

10. A product you regret buying?

Lust solid perfume. Ive had other solid perfumes from lush before and they have been great, but this one wasn't what i expected. It smelled alot different then what i imagined. It just smelled like orange blossom, which isnt a bad smell but i have a orange tree at my house and i smell that smell constantly it drives me nuts after a while haha! And it melted very easily i have to keep it in the fridge at all times!
 

11. optional; if you could invent your own lush product, what would it be?

I have been thinking about this! I would love Lush to come out with pore strips! 
I know you can buy these already but they are super expencive and id love a natural version, that i dont have to make myself ( im too lazy haha) So lush if you read this PLEASE MAKE THEM!  haha





Thankyou all for reading!!!! 

Check out my latest lush haul here!



Please feel free to do this tag too! Id love to read your answers!

Have a stunning day

lots of love

Jade xx
 
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment