My NEW HAIR!!- AbHair.com Review

Hey lovelies!
So excited to share this with you all!
 I was recently contacted by Anna form abhair.com
She was incredible and asked if i would like to do a review of their extensions...being the extensions addict that i am, you know i said yes!

Anna was so friendly and welcoming, she sent me their webisight address and said i could pick any extension's i wanted!

I was like a kid in a candy store! Their range was unbelievable!
Curly, Straight, Clip ins, Wefts, Micro loops, Fusion, Feather extensions, coloured extensions, Hair accessories, Wigs, Hair pieces even Bobbie pins!

You can also choose from Indian Remy, Brazilian, 100% Human Hair and synthetic extensions!
They have length available from 14 to 26 inches!

MY EXTENSIONS

I opted for Remy Indian hair extensions in the longest length possible! Which was 24 inches!
I went for Jet Black. They weigh 115gm
*Even though my hair isnt quite Jet Black- i still went for this shade to give my hair a ombre effect- also im planning on going lighter at my roots so its going to be a reverse ombre!




These extensions sell for $79.99
YES that is right! So cheap!
I used to think that you get what you payed for with extensions, but these extensions have just proved that statement WRONG!
Previously i bought extensions from another company which were $250! The clips broke, and the hair matted and became matte, after 1 wash!
So..do your research people bargains are out there!


Since having my extensions, i have styled them, curled, straightened and washed them.
They are still as perfect, silky smooth and soft as the day i got them! No tangles, and they are shiny as ever!
I also have had NO shedding at all, and the clips are perfect and strong!
OH YEAH!

 Check out the video here!

SHIPPING & RETURNS

AB Hair ship all over the world- im not 100% sure where they are based but here in Australia is overseas.
So for over seas shipping its very affordable its $6.95 for flat rate- however it does take 3-4 weeks to reach you =(
They also have Expedited Shipping- The price will be calculated on check out depending on where you live- which only take 3-4 business days!
My shipping was great, they send me emails all through out the process with my tacking details so i knew exactly where my parcel was!

Their return policy is great! If you have defected or damaged extensions they will refund or exchange them if you let them know within 45days of receiving your hair!
However they do have a few exceptions- Wigs being one, but a full list can be viewed on their web sight!

DISCOUNT CODE

A Massive thankyou to Anna and the team at abhair.com! You guys have been amazing! They have a discount code for you all to use

Jade15

Will get you 15% off store wide until the 6th of July 2013!
have fun shopping!


Thanks for reading
Lots of love
JADE =D
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment