Replenishments: Urban Decay Setting Spray!





I was going through my kit.. Getting rid of stuff, organizing & taking note of the products that I need to replenish... Then I thought, what a perfect series to have!

I'm a makeup junkie & l love to splurge on new makeup whether for myself or my kit.

I'll do in depth posts on products that I love & will forever replenish... I really wanted to get back into the groove of blogging again, & this seems like the best way for me to start! 

ღ Urban Decay Setting Sprays



 I absolutely love these sprays! I'm really in love with a lot of products that spray BUT this particular one is my all time FAVORITE! This product will forever remain on my list of replenishment! I've been using it for years on myself & clients! 

Ways I Use:

mist face before & after foundation for a flawless, & most importantly poreless 16 hrs. 

mist foundation brush before applying foundation

for a quick touch up throughout the day, mist tissue and blot foundation, then apply touch up powder (a tinted sheer/translucent powder works wonders for a quick pick me up!)

Beauty Of This Product:

It has a patented temperature control technology.... Meaning it's actually lowering the temperature of your makeup -which ultimately keeps your full face looking fresh, cool & poreless. It's also not one of those sprays that feels like you're wearing a sticky coat, it's so fine & light it's like an invisible protective shield against heat, humidity, sweat, rain & wind all bottled up!

There are 3 different formulas:

All Nighter, De Slick & Dew Me... All pretty self explanitory as to which one you should use according to your skin type and the finish that you're looking for.


Hope you find this series helpful, enjoyable & informative, if you have any questions or requests for upcoming blog posts please feel free to drop me a few lines in the comment box below!!

xx




On one hand we have beauty & love; on the other hand we have to take the garbage out once a week!





Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment