Get Ready With Jade- Christmas Party 2013

Hey guys!
Long time no post.....Sorry about that! As some of you may know ive been overseas and on holidays for 2 months! When i got back to work the weekend i arrived back was my Christmas Work party!
It was so much fun and i loved the chance to get all dolled up!



Check out the video here!

Im listing below all the products/makeup/fashion items used and worn in this video!
They are all listed in order of apperance!

HAIR

I used 2 different colours of hair extensions to create my look! Both sets are 22" in length.

SET 1- This is the piece i put in first- they were old black extensions which i bleached to match my current hair colour. Unfortunately i cannot remember the brand or price as ive had them for years....
I alternated this colour with the colour listed below for a more natural highlighted look!

SET 2- These are from Goddess Clip Ins- Ive used them before and they are fantastic! I got the shade 18/60/T60. As im planning on going lighter with my hair these will be great to have when i reach my desired colour! I didnt use the full set as i had 4 other pieces of the above colour in my hair as well!

I curled my hair with a VS Sassoon Conical hair curler. I purchased it from Priceline for $20

 

NAILS

I have recently partnered with Heritage Brands!! YEOW!! Super excited! They sent me out some amazing nail products a while ago and i felt it was time i gave them a shot! Here im using some stick on coloured nails- They nails came with adhesive glue to make them last longer- but as this was for a "One night only" type thing i used the sticky adhesive pads instead (even those last up to 5 days)
Super happy and amazed with these products! They are really what i needed to make a difference to my hands, considering i didnt have time to book in for a mani! SO HAPPY to be working with such a great company- they specialize in promoting and featuring Cruelty Free brands! So im so over the moon to be apart of that!

Fingers "Flirt" -Colour Crush Nails
Nailene -Ultra Adhesive Tabs


MAKEUP

For this look (as you may have noticed) i used A LOT of different eye shadows to create a build up of smokey sultry colours!

Mehron Corrector Wheel- Mint Buff & Amber Sky
Mehron Celebre PRO HD Foundation- Medium 3
Lime Crime- Eyeshadow Helper
Models Prefer Brow Kit- Dark
Urban Decay Naked 2- Foxy
Urban Decay Naked 1- Buck
*Sticky Tape Applied
Urban Decay Naked 2- Chopper
Urban Decay Naked 1- Hustle
                                    -Toasted
Urban Decay Naked 2- Foxy (again- just to lighten the lid & Brow Bone)
                                     -Verve (Applied on brow bone and inner corners)
Urban Decay Naked 1- Buck & Hustle (under lower lash line)
Australis Khole Pencil- Black
Essence Liquid Ink Liner- Black
Urban Decay Naked 2- Black Out
Australis Khole Pencil- Black (lower water line)
Lash Republic Lashes- Lady Refined
Manicare- Lash Curler
Wet N Wild Mascara- Black
Graftobian HD Glamor Foundation- Buff
Ben Nye- Banana Powder
Benefit- Hoola Bronzer
Nyx Cream Blush- Glow
Kick it Side- Highlighter
Ulta 3 Lipliner- Real Red
Lime Crime Velvetine- Red Velvet
Australis- Finished Spritz


MAKEUP BRUSHES

All Brushes used are Vegan and Cruelty Free! This is the brush set i used
Its By "Furless Cosmetics" Check it out here

 FASHION

Crop Top- Supre
Skirt- Kmart
Shoes- Betts
Bag- Strand Bags
Earrings, Ring & Hand bracelet - Lovisa
Necklace  & Cuff- Borrowed from my Mum




Thanks for reading! Please let me know if you have any questions!

Lots of love

Jade
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment