Contest Winners!

The tie still hasn't been broken between the bloggers, so I've decided to go ahead and use random.org & whichever winner I landed on, the blogger that person voted for will also be a winner! & the winners are:

DAWN! {BEAUTYFUL THOUGHTS}
&
EMILY! {EMILY'S ANTHOLOGY}


EMILY WIN'S:

LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler!



What it is:
An eye-catching collection for the mascara-obsessed that features a purple Tarte eyelash curler and 10 of Sephora's most sought-after mascaras from the hottest selling brands. INCLUDES 100 SEPHORA BEAUTY INSIDER POINTS!

Thanks so much for participating Emily! I enjoy your blog & visit quite frequently! Keep up the good work!

DAWN WINS:

LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler!


What it is:
An eye-catching collection for the mascara-obsessed that features a purple Tarte eyelash curler and 10 of Sephora's most sought-after mascaras from the hottest selling brands. INCLUDES 100 SEPHORA BEAUTY INSIDER POINTS!


Face Complexion Brush:


What it is:
Sephora Collection Face Complexion Brush is the professional's choice for cleansing the face and neck. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells, leaving face fresh, clean, and soft. Gently massages and invigorates skin.


Sephora by OPI Nail Colour:

Hi Def (opaque rich tangerine)

What it is:
Fashion-forward, wearable nail color for the modern woman who is looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand. Puts the final touch on fingertips and toes with a top-quality formula you have come to expect from OPI. The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list excludes DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde.

Bling Toe Separator!


What it is:
A bejeweled pedicure tool to separate toes with style!
***Perfect your pedicure with these toe separators, now in a limited-edition version encrusted with pretty bling! Separators facilitate a flawless pedicure by comfortably fitting between toes, creating extra space to make it easier to apply nail polish without smudging***



Thank you to everyone that took the time out to enter my giveaway, & to all of you that continue to support my blog by leaving comments, checking for new posts, etc. It means the world to me! I enjoy blogging a great deal! Knowing that there are others out there that loves makeup as much as I do makes me feel all warm & cuddly inside hehe!


This giveaway was my first & won't be my last, just a way to celebrate a milestone! (reaching 100 followers)

I was never sponsored or paid to do any of my posts! The prizes in this giveaway was purchased by me ♥




Ladies, please contact me within 48 hours via email with your addresses rhenicia@gmail.com ♥



“Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment