S/S Trend 2012: Bold Shoes!

If you want to keep it trendy this summer an adventurous hued shoe is definitely in order.
A modified version of Camilla Skovgaard's signature saw soles, these forward pumps offer subdued yet stylish downtown edge(I love these! They come in white as well as half sizes!) reg price $495 but they are on sale for $346! (bloomingdales)
I wanted these in either teal or hot pink but my size wasn't available in either!
So I settled for them in black. Such a great buy though! ($100 at aldo)
Ann Curry created a buzz on twitter for wearing her bold footwear featuring four different spring colors on the Today Show earlier this month.
From the back, the heel is square shaped at the bottom & graduates to a point at the top. These Casadei Shoes are an amazing compliment to olive skintones! Casadei shoes are made in Italy.($749) available at Barneys & Nemain Marcus.


I once cried because I didn't have any new shoes ; Then I met a girl who didn't have any feet.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment